Nature

Nature

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Mission Statement

Mission Statement:

-I make the following promises to myself-

Inner Peace- I shall make time every day to find and nurture my inner peace.  I will make time for myself to meditate or enjoy the peace of being in nature everyday, even if it is only a few minutes.


Learning- It shall continue to be a part of every day of my life. I will surround myself with knowledge and continue to seek new experiences.


Serenity- I shall endeavor to create a serene environment for myself and those around me, wherever life may take me.  


Solitude- I shall create time in my schedule no matter how full it may be, for a few moments of peace and quite.  Mia and I will continue our daily walks in the woods to find the peace and quite we both enjoy.


Stability- I shall work diligently to build stability in my life in all aspects.  Stability, not rigidity.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment